NRI Demat Account Trading
One-Stop solution for the NRI investment needs of capital, derivatives, mutual funds and IPOs.Online Trading in National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.World-class research, which will give an input of valid research,and reliable information on industry trends, industry news, which scrips to buy, sell or hold.Briefs detailed explanation of the morning reports, stock ideas, special reports balance sheets, the monsoon, etc. and their impact on the stock market.Investment in Mutual Fund and Initial Public Offer.Exercise of ESOP, liquidation and repatriation.
How do I register to Open NRI Demat Account Trading
- Fill the below form, Our Representative will call you.
Documents Required to Open NRI Share Trading and NRI Demat Account.
- Passport Size Photos 3 nos.
- Valid Passport and Visa Copy.
- PAN card copy with self attested – Dont have PAN card Apply here.
- Overseas Address Proof.
NRI Demat account is a combination of 4 accounts:
- Demat account – Holds shares in electronic form.
- Online trading account – is used for buy shares / sell shares + Investing in mutual funds.
- Bank account (Non PIS) – Linked to Demat account credit dividends.
- Account Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) – The opening of this account you can RBI Approval
Account Opening Charges
- Initial Processing Fees – Rs 499 /- (NRI Share Trading Account)
- Demat Account Opening – Free
- Online Trading Account Opening Fee – Rs 2500 /-
- Bank Account -Rs 5000 / -
Opening NRI Demat account is made easy and comfortable.
- Low Brokerage trading commissions in the industry
- All in one Account : Demat + Trading + Bank Account
- Buy and Sell Shares Online
- Dedicated Online Live Chat
- Stock Tips in SMS and Email
- Online Trading Software with Markets depth analysis and Charts
- Investment in Mutual Funds and IPO.
Recent Searches : NRI Demat account, Trading,NRI demat account,Online NRI Demat account,NRI Demat Account Online